- Up to $350.00 Credit on Gas Bill for:
- Converting from an Electric to a New Gas Water Heater
- Replacing an Existing Gas Water Heater with a New Natural Gas Water Heater
- Installing a new, tank-less, Natural Gas Water Heater
- Up to $450.00 Rebate toward Installation of a 30, 40 or 50 gallon Water Heater when converting from an electric to a natural gas Water Heater. Water Heater must be installed by a certified gas fitter.
Home Depot, Lowes and Ferguson Enterprises offer discount prices if you tell them you are a Trussville Gas and Water customer. Wilbur’s Plumbing and Buckner Plumbing will also give you a 10% discount off the water heater and installation.
This Water Heater rebate is available once every 5 years. If you are experiencing problems with your Water Heater contact the manufacturer.
Only new Natural Gas Water Heaters are eligible for the rebate. Rebate will not exceed the amount paid for the unit. Proof of purchase is required for rebate.