- Convert from Electric Furnace to Gas Furnace
- $500.00 rebate to customer
- $500.00 rebate to HVAC* dealer
- Replace Gas Furnace with a New Gas Furnace
- $300.00 rebate to customer
- $300.00 rebate to HVAC* dealer
- 6% interest is available with approved credit.
*Only qualified HVAC dealers that have been approved by Trussville Gas and Water are eligible for this rebate.
To find a list of these contractors look under the Natural Gas tab. Customer or HVAC dealer will need to provide Trussville Gas and Water with a signed invoice and the make, model, and serial number of the installed unit to qualify for this rebate.
- $350.00 Credit on Gas Bill for:
- Converting from an Electric to a Gas Water Heater
- Replacing an Existing Gas Water Heater
- Installing a Tank-less Water Heater
- Up to $450.00 Rebate toward Installation of a 30, 40 or 50 gallon Water Heater when converting from an electric Water Heater to a natural gas Water Heater.
- To qualify for the credit, bring the receipt where you purchased the Water Heater and fill out a form to receive a $350.00 credit on your account. Or you may print the form below and fill out and fax or email it to us.
Home Depot, Lowes and Ferguson Enterprises offer discount prices if you tell them you are a Trussville Gas and Water customer. Wilbur’s Plumbing and Buckner Plumbing will also give you a 10% discount off the water heater and installation.
This rebate is available once every 5 years. If you are experiencing problems with your water heater you should contact the manufacturer.
- $100.00 Rebate to Replace or Convert to a Natural Gas Range or Cook Top
- $450.00 Rebate to Convert to a Natural Gas Dryer
- $100.00 Rebate to Replace an Existing Gas Dryer with a New Gas Dryer
- $30.00 Rebate
Rebate request must be received no later than 6 months from date of purchase.
- $50.00 Rebate from May 25, 2015 to September 7, 2015